USA Dance Cincinnati April Newsletter

mlgo...@juno.com

Apr 19, 2024, 3:20:24 AMApr 19
to trista...@googlegroups.com

 Tomorrow Night, April 20, Eclipse party.  You are invited to wear your best or craziest out-of-this world, galaxy and space-themed attire!
Logo

2024 April Update

The next formal dance sponsored by Cincinnati's USA Dance Chapter will be on June 1st at Music Hall. Tickets for the Strawberry Moon Ball will go online on April 19th! Stay tuned for a special email with links to ticketing and table reservations.

For our monthly socials, our facility host at 4100 Colerain has made some major improvements to the space. We invite you to try out the sanded down floor, view the new artwork, and enjoy unique themes at our next two dances on April 20th (Eclipse Party!) and May 18th (Westie Night!).

We are constantly working to improve your dance experience. Join us, and give us your feedback so we can make your evening even more special.

April 20, 2024

Location: 4100 Colerain Avenue

Lesson: Cha Cha w/ Doreen Beatrice

Theme: Eclipse Party

DJ: Gary Sogar

Wear your best or craziest out-of-this world, galaxy and space-themed attire!

Doors Open: 6:30pm
Group Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 10:30pm

Members: $10
Non-Members: $15

If you have difficulty climbing the steps to the building, there are a few accessible parking spaces behind the building. Drive to the end of the parking lot and turn up the narrow driveway to the back of the building.

Hope to see you at our dance this month!

USA Dance #2006
Cincinnati, OH
https://www.facebook.com/usadance2006

https://usadance.org/members/group.aspx?id=88022

3135594f-2767-4882-bea4-5f24f506ae72.png
120c1168-8038-f5f2-d23b-dd45d6043ee3.png
open.php?u=4229664ca33f3c8f26d55a4a9&id=d467c62864&e=9daf629358