Fw: USA Dance Cincinnati August 20 Dance Reminder

mlgo...@juno.com

Aug 18, 2022, 12:07:46 PM8/18/22
to trista...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
Date: Mon,  1 Aug 2022 22:08:26 +0000

Don't forget this Saturday, August 20 dance.  Will be great to get back after two months.
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
7000 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, 45224
Argentine Tango lesson by Bonita Brokert and Special Performances.
Details below

Logo

2022 August Newsletter

Hello!

Hope everyone is well rested since the cancellation of last month’s event! This month, we will be having our monthly social at the Greek Orthodox Church.

Also to note, you can now purchase your tickets to the Fall Ball at Music Hall! See the flyer below for more details.

Monthly Social Updates

This month’s theme is Back to School! All proceeds from this month’s social will be forwarded to Miami University’s Ballroom Dance Club and Competition Team to help offset the cost of traveling and competition fees. Show your support by coming out and dancing with them!

The monthly social events for the months of November 2022, January 2023, and February 2023 will NOT be at the Greek Orthodox Church due to construction. Please spread the word! We will let you know by the Fall Ball where it will be held.

Fall Ball Updates

Although it is not on the flyer, we are fortunate enough to have Terry Cavanaugh as our DJ for the Fall Ball at Music Hall! Schedule at the end of the newsletter have been updated accordingly.

As always, take a look below for our tentative schedule of events:

August 20, 2022

Venue: Greek Orthodox Church
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Instructor: Bonita Brockert
Dance: Argentine Tango

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

Special Performances by:
- Gene + Bonita (Waltz)
- Chris + Bonita (Tango)

September 17, 2022

Fall Ball at Music Hall

Venue: Music Hall
DJ: Terry Cavanaugh
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - Midnight

October 15, 2022

Venue: Greek Orthodox Church
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Instructor: Alyenendrov and Maria Tsorokean
Dance: TBD

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

November 19, 2022

Venue: ???
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

December 10, 2022

Venue: Music Hall
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - Midnight

See you at this month’s Social!

- Justin, on behalf of the Board

Logo

3135594f-2767-4882-bea4-5f24f506ae72.png?w=150&dpr=2
6bfd9d52-c0e1-7183-d66c-fc7d52115991.jpg?w=564&dpr=2