Fw:USA Dance Cincinnati September Newsletter

mlgo...@juno.com

Sep 1, 2022, 11:03:25 PM9/1/22
to trista...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: =?utf-8?Q?USA=20Dance=20#2006=20=28Cincinnati=29?= <usadan...@gmail.com>
To: =?utf-8?Q?Mary=20Lyn?= <mlgo...@juno.com>
Date: Thu,  1 Sep 2022 16:03:01 +0000

 Come dance at this year's second Music Hall event!
Logo

2022 September Newsletter

Hello!

Hope everyone is ready for our Fall Ball at Music Hall! To note, you can still purchase your tickets to the Fall Ball at Music Hall! Get them before the price goes up the day of. Please see below for more details.

Monthly Social Updates

Starting in 2023, the GOC will be changing its policy to exclude outside organizations from renting their property. We will be looking for another venue to host our monthly social events. If you have any suggestions, we would be more than happy to look into it! Just email us at usadan...@gmail.com with all the details.

For November, we have updated our venue to be the Reliquary at Urban Artifact,at 1660 Blue Rock St. Cincinnati, OH 45223 ~10 minutes away from the GOC, and we’ve invited Instructor Doug Reynolds to teach that month. Please mark your calendars accordingly, and please see below for more details.

Fall Ball Updates

It’s not too late to buy your ticket! You have until September 16 before the price goes up YET AGAIN. Take a look at the flyer below for details regarding how you can buy your ticket.

For those of us who like to be super early to the venue (i.e. an hour earlier than scheduled), please keep in mind that the Music Hall staff (nor us!) will be able to let you in before 7:30pm. However, feel free to go to the main parts of Music Hall or any of the lovely restaurants around the venue!

As always, take a look below for our tentative schedule of events:

September 17, 2022

Fall Ball at Music Hall

Venue: Music Hall
DJ: Terry Cavanaugh
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - Midnight

October 15, 2022

Venue: Greek Orthodox Church
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Instructor: Alyenendrov and Maria Tsorokean
Dance: TBD

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

November 19, 2022

Venue: The Reliquary at Urban Artifact
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lesson: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - 11:00pm

Instructor: Doug Reynolds
Dance: TBD

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

December 10, 2022

Venue: Music Hall
Doors Open: 7:30pm
Social Dance: 8:00pm - Midnight

See you at Music Hall this month!

- Justin, on behalf of the Board

Logo
3135594f-2767-4882-bea4-5f24f506ae72.png?w=150&dpr=2
6bfd9d52-c0e1-7183-d66c-fc7d52115991.jpg?w=564&dpr=2
open.php?u=4229664ca33f3c8f26d55a4a9&id=670f9626ec&e=9daf629358