Fw: A-Marika Update Halloween dance and Showcase

mlgo...@juno.com

Oct 25, 2021, 10:41:12 AM10/25/21
to trista...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mary Cook <amarikada...@yahoo.com>
To: Mary Ramirez Cook <a-marikada...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 12:33:47 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: A-Marika Update

Good Morning
Hope this finds everyone healthy!!
The studio will reopen on Sunday October 24th.
I appreciate all who reached out with such kindness.  I am doing great!

Next Friday, October 29th, will be our Halloween dance.  Costumes are
always fun but not required the same as bringing a dish to share.
Hope you can join us.

Saturday November 6th is our Fall Showcase.  I can't wait to see the performances
that so many have been working on.
Please join us for an evening of open dancing, appetizers and entertainment
Doors open at 6:00 and the cost is $30.00

Here is what's happening in November

Mary Ramirez Cook, owner

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
NetZero.com/NortonLifeLock