Fw: USA Dance Cincinnati October, 2021 Dance Reminder

mlgo...@juno.com

Oct 11, 2021, 4:27:33 PM10/11/21
to trista...@googlegroups.com
Justin Chiou
Secretary | Web Administrator
USA Dance Chapter 2006 (Cincinnati, OH)

Logo

October Social Reminder

Hey guys!

Don’t forget: this weekend, we have our monthly social event at the Greek Orthodox Church. Officially, it’s as follows:

Date: October 16th
Doors Open: 6:30pm
Lessons: 7pm
Social Dance: 8 - 11pm

Instructor: Doug Reynolds
Dance: Night Club
DJ: Terry Cavanaugh

Members: $10
Non-members: $15

Updates

  1. We are opening up ticket sales for the Winter Ball at Music Hall a little earlier! You may now start buying tickets on October 15th (this Friday) at 10am. Be sure to click the following link for more information.

  2. Due to popular demand, our website is back up! It now has a fully updated schedule of events that you can take a look at. Here’s the link!

https://mailchi.mp/e1a657a9518f/2021-october-social-reminder

Happy dancing this weekend!

- Justin, on behalf the Board

Logo

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Get Norton 360 with LifeLock starting at $9.95/month.*
NetZero.com/NortonLifeLock
3135594f-2767-4882-bea4-5f24f506ae72.png?w=150&dpr=2