Fw: Halloween Dinner Dance at Dance Club - Saturday Oct 30th

mlgo...@juno.com

Oct 29, 2021, 5:07:15 PM10/29/21
to trista...@googlegroups.com
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 01:52:04 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Halloween Dinner Dance at Dance Club - Saturday Oct 30th

Inline image

Gremlins and goblins and witches on brooms,
You are invited to party under the moon!
It's the Dance Club Halloween party that'll be such a fright,
Dancing and eating and music all night!!

Hello, again, all you boys and ghouls.  It's time again for our annual Halloween dinner dance party at Dance Club Studio.  This coming Saturday night, October 30th, we will have a frightfully good time.  Don't spend a dreadfully dull Saturday evening at home -- come enjoy a great party with friends instead.

DJ Kelli will be spinning all the terrifying tunes that you love to dance to.  She will also play any and all requests.  Kelli will be joined on the stage by the one and only Jerry Fright-Master, I mean Fightmaster.  He is our featured singer for this month, and we always enjoy his wickedly wonderful voice.  You will feel like dancing all night long!  Costumes are always enjoyed, but not required.

The cost for the evening is $20 per person, which includes a killer dinner buffet, as well as pop and water.  This week's howling good menu includes:  Pulled Pork Butt, Jeff's Amazing Meatloaf, Salsa Potatoes, Buttered Carrots & Beans, Corn Casserole, Cole Slaw, Fresh Fruit Trays, Homemade Caramel Apple Crisp, Orange Creamsicle Fudge, Butterscotch Cake w/Toffee Bits and Monster Eye Sugar Cookies.
Bring your own spirits with you if you want alcohol.  The evening begins at 7:00 and we will party until 11:30.

Seating is limited, reservations are required.  RSVP right away to reserve your seat.

We'll see you on the dance floor!!

Your ghostly hosts,

Jeff & Kelli
3380 Hickorycreek Drive
Cincinnati, OH  45244

Choose to be safer online.
Opt-in to Cyber Safety with NortonLifeLock.
Plans starting as low as $6.95 per month.*
NetZero.com/NortonLifeLock
1603327680799blob.jpg
1603327680799blob.jpg