Fw: Karaoke Dance at Dance Club Studio - Sept 10th

mlgo...@juno.com

Sep 7, 2022, 8:11:01 PM9/7/22
to trista...@googlegroups.com
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jeff Bill <danceclu...@yahoo.com>
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 12:06:16 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Karaoke Dance at Dance Club Studio - Sept 10th

There are only 2 more dances left at Dance Club Studio.   The next dance is this coming Saturday, September 10th.  AND, DJ Kelli will be back in the house playing all your favorites!  The cost is $15 per person and includes a hot & cold buffet, fruit trays, desserts and all your pop and water.  BYOB if want alcohol.  We start eating at 7:30 and singing / dancing around 8:00.  We will party until around 11:30.

This week's menu includes: Honey Baked Ham, Four-Meatloaf, Beef & Noodles, Salmon Bake, Cheesy Rice, Green Bean Casserole, Cheese Coney Casserole and Brie & Crackers.  It's a great meal for a reasonable price then you have great dancing and entertainment to follow.

No reservations are required for this event.  You don't have to be a singer to enjoy the evening, nor do you have to be a dancer.  It's a fun evening to eat and socialize.  We hope you come out and join us!

Jeff & Kelli

dipper3.jpg.cf.jpg
enhancr_gradient-400x175.png