Trinity RNA-seq project no longer has dedicated resources

19 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Brian Haas

nepřečteno,
6. 5. 2024 11:28:536. 5.
komu: trinityrnaseq-users
As of mid-2024, Trinity RNA-seq project no longer has dedicated funding for future development, maintenance, or support. Please kindly consider this as you post issues or are in search of assistance.

My own work has also shifted towards focusing more on long read transcriptomics. I will be mostly focusing on future developments tailored towards these activities.

I'll do what I can to keep Trinity operational to the extent possible - but please use the pre-made singularity and docker images, which should hopefully continue to operate as the software continues to age going forward.

Also, there's a *lot* of documentation here in the forum and in github, so if you encounter trouble that has been addressed before by others, be sure to leverage this available knowledgebase to troubleshoot issues.

Thanks to everyone who's supported the Trinity project over the last decade!  It's had a great run!  I'm looking forward to what we can now accomplish with the latest tech and the many opportunities on the horizon!

Brian

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
Tato konverzace je uzamčená
V uzamčených konverzacích nemůžete odpovídat ani provádět akce.
0 nových zpráv