Trinity CTAT Users **Please Read**

Brian Haas

Oct 12, 2023, 3:07:41 PM10/12/23
to Trinity_CTAT_users
Hi all!

Our funding for Trinity CTAT is quickly expiring and we're soon planning to apply to the NCI for continued support.

           and

We need your help!

If you currently rely on any of the Trinity CTAT modules including:

- Fusions: STAR-Fusion, TrinityFusion, FusionInspector, or CTAT-LR-Fusion
- CTAT-Mutations
- CTAT-Splicing
- CTAT-VirusIntegrationFinder
- InferCNV

and are interested in continued support and development efforts for this toolkit, please let us know!

You can simply write to me privately ( bhaas at broadinstitute dot org) and mention briefly what tool(s) you rely on for your research or applications.

If we can demonstrate sufficient interest by the community, then we can potentially keep the Trinity CTAT project going.

Yours truly,

Brian