TriZPUG Meeting

1 view

Paul McLanahan

Oct 21, 2009, 10:09:46 AM10/21/09
to Triangle Django Users Group
Hi All,

I see there is a TriZPUG meeting at Carboro Coworking tomorrow. I was
just wondering if anyone in the group is planning on going? It might
be a good opportunity for some of us to talk about our group with some
of the TriZPUG leadership and make sure that relations start and stay
friendly.

Paul

Tobias McNulty

Oct 21, 2009, 12:00:28 PM10/21/09
to tri...@googlegroups.com

I'll be at there (added bonus: get a tour of the Caktus office). I
agree, it'll be good to learn from an existing group, spread the word
about TriDjUG, and establish friendly relations with other like-minded
folks. Here's the event if anyone's interested:

http://trizpug.org/Members/bac/oct-09-mtg/

Tobias
--
Tobias McNulty