tributary hangout friday @ 3pm PST / 6pm EST

Ian Johnson

Oct 9, 2013, 6:09:34 PM10/9/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

EJ and I were talking about hanging out again. Some cool stuff has happened since we last hung out. Kristina implemented an API endpoint to get fork history for an inlet and Geo has been upgrading the Inlet library that powers the colorpicker + number sliders for tributary.

It'd be cool to go over those advancements! let me know if this time isn't ideal for anyone
see you friday!

--
Ian Johnson - 周彦

Ian Johnson

Oct 11, 2013, 6:14:15 PM10/11/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com

Evan Bollig

Oct 11, 2013, 11:24:23 PM10/11/13
to Ian Johnson, trib...@googlegroups.com
What? Since when does the JSON preview work like that?!
https://gist.github.com/enjalot/6894869

-E
> --

-Evan Bollig
bol...@gmail.com
bol...@scs.fsu.edu

Kristina

Oct 12, 2013, 12:48:03 AM10/12/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com, Ian Johnson
Ooh I haven't seen an example of topojson yet, but the blog entry about it is here https://github.com/blog/1576-gist-meets-geojson :)

Kristina

Geoffery Miller

Oct 12, 2013, 10:13:26 AM10/12/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com
Post hangout and new inlet master I tried to update my node_modules in tributary, but am running into some handlebars version incompatibilities with the currently compiled files in master when I do an npm install.  I'm also getting some build errors with contextify, currently investigating.  Has anyone had a look?

Geo

Geoffery Miller

Oct 12, 2013, 11:09:20 AM10/12/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com
In case anyone runs into this, I had to update my g++ from the new 'osx command line tools' package from apple.  Everything works now.

Geo

Ian Johnson

Oct 12, 2013, 1:33:52 PM10/12/13
to Geoffery Miller, trib...@googlegroups.com

Woah, g++? Weird.
Thanks for the heads up!

Geoffery Miller

Oct 12, 2013, 2:06:48 PM10/12/13
to Ian Johnson, trib...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was reading some of the issues for contextify, and they're working with some platform porting issues.  My build errors seemed to be with cpp files, so I gave it a shot to update my compilers.

Geo