CPU killa oddity

Kristina

Jul 13, 2015, 8:46:54 PM7/13/15
to trib...@googlegroups.com
This is pretty weird you guys, I did a little monkeying with filters in d3 before but it didn't use my CPU quite like this.

Warning, open this with activity monitor open, youll want to be able to kill the specific process on the tab, not the entire browser.

Ill load it fine. Can click around various places not lines 12-13 fine, as soon as click lines 12 or 13 though, my CPU use spikes until I kill the process.

Any idea what's going on to cause this to happen?

Kristina

Ian Johnson

Jul 13, 2015, 9:27:28 PM7/13/15
to Kristina, trib...@googlegroups.com
ouch. it seems like something with the way inlet is trying to parse the string, if you copy one of those lines (using the keyboard) and paste it here it also breaks:

maybe something wrong with the regex, or the logic that tries to modify the string.

can you submit an issue on the Inlet repo?

Ian Johnson - 周彦

Kristina

Jul 13, 2015, 9:31:33 PM7/13/15
to trib...@googlegroups.com, gel...@gmail.com
There ya go. Sorry for the terrible title for the issue, I don't know exactly what the problem is.