Deleting an inlet

Kristina

Feb 11, 2014, 8:10:37 PM2/11/14
to trib...@googlegroups.com
One thing real quick here - is there a way to delete inlets?

Ian Johnson

Feb 11, 2014, 8:14:04 PM2/11/14
to Kristina, trib...@googlegroups.com
well, you can delete the gist. I guess tributary's record of it will still be around..

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Kristina <gel...@gmail.com> wrote:
One thing real quick here - is there a way to delete inlets?

Ian Johnson - 周彦

Leslie Wright

Mar 20, 2014, 5:25:19 PM3/20/14
to trib...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am new to using tributary. Can you please explain how you delete a gist? Thanks.

Ian Johnson

Mar 20, 2014, 6:29:13 PM3/20/14
to Leslie Wright, trib...@googlegroups.com
sure, just take the number at the end of your tributary like:

and put it at the end of gist.github.com like:

then you can delete it using github's UI