tributary hangout this friday 3pm PST

Ian Johnson

Sep 25, 2013, 2:45:15 PM9/25/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

EJ and I were just talking about holding a hangout to discuss all things tributary.

We are looking at 3pm PST which is 6pm EST.

We can talk about the upcoming v1 release we have planned, areas we'd like to improve or get help on, ways people are using tributary and anything else you guys find interesting.

I'm super stoked by the support I've gotten from you guys, and recently some new people's contributions on github. The cool stuff people are making keeps blowing me away, and the possibilities seem limitless!

let's harness some of this energy and make tributary an even better playground for us all to play in :D

--
Ian Johnson - 周彦

Geoffery Miller

Sep 27, 2013, 4:52:40 PM9/27/13
to trib...@googlegroups.com
I planned on attending, but just had a family issue come up. I may be able to make it in late. Don't wait on me. I'd like to review notes from the meeting or watch a recording.

Sorry,

Geo

Ian Johnson

Sep 27, 2013, 6:07:52 PM9/27/13