Fwd: If You Want a Bargain on a Good UFO Book, My New Kindle Book Goes on Sale Tomorrow, 25 August, for 99 Cents, then Increases

William Zambrano MD

Aug 24, 2021, 6:36:11 PM8/24/21
to Tribulation Times

Congratulations!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rick Harrison <rdharr...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 4:08 AM
Subject: If You Want a Bargain on a Good UFO Book, My New Kindle Book Goes on Sale Tomorrow, 25 August, for 99 Cents, then Increases
To: Rick Harrison <rdharr...@gmail.com>

Hello all,

This email goes to my whole mail list, 15 people. Big socializer!

If you want to save money on an interesting UFO book, here is a way to get one for 99 cents.

My new Kindle UFO e-book (791 pages with a big UFO book reference list) goes into a "Kindle Countdown deal," which is a step up sale sequence beginning at 99 cents on 25 August. The price incrementally increases for 7 days until it gets back to the regular price, $16.99.

You are the only ones who know this in advance. Merry Christmas!

May God bless. Hope everyone is well.

Rick Harrison
College Mall Apts., 2639, #4
Bloomington, IN