July 15, http://www.tribtimes.com

William Zambrano MD

Jul 14, 2024, 3:43:33 PM (5 days ago) Jul 14
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/july-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

July 15, 2024

(1Ti 2:1-2) I desire therefore, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings be made for all men: For kings and for all that are in high station: that we may lead a quiet and a peaceable life in all piety and chastity.

SHIELD OF FAITHLove is the measure of our ability to bear crosses

CNACatholic leaders react to Trump shooting: ‘Our country needs God’

NEWSMAXMelania Trump: 'Let Us Reunite'

"Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment — until death — is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings.

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.

Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now.

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want a world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships, again".

GOODREADS: After a failed assassination attempt on his life, Ronald Reagan penned the following in his diary on March 31, 1981:

“Getting shot hurts. Still my fear was growing because no matter how hard I tried to breath it seemed I was getting less & less air. I focused on that tiled ceiling and prayed. But I realized I couldn't ask for Gods help while at the same time I felt hatred for the mixed up young man who had shot me. Isn't that the meaning of the lost sheep? We are all Gods children & therefore equally beloved by him. I began to pray for his soul and that he would find his way back to the fold.”

NEWS REPORTDaughter of Trump rally victim's gut-wrenching tribute to heroic dad who dove on family to protect them

The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Sober Living

43. A brother said to a hermit, 'I don't find any disturbance in my heart.' The hermit said, 'You are like a door swinging open. Anyone who likes can go inside, and come out again, and you don't notice what is happening. If you had a door that was shut you wouldn't let wicked thoughts come in, and then you would see them standing outside the door and fighting against you.'

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.