April 30, http://www.tribtimes.org

William Zambrano MD

Apr 29, 2024, 3:13:32 PMApr 29
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/april-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

April 30, 2024

(Rom 8:2-5) For the law of the spirit of life, in Christ Jesus, hath delivered me from the law of sin and of death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God, sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and of sin, hath condemned sin in the flesh. That the justification of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk not according to the flesh, but according to the spirit. For they that are according to the flesh mind the things that are of the flesh: but they that are according to the spirit mind the things that are of the spirit.

X: A Lebanese Syrian woman has a strong message for Hamas supporters

CASE REPORT: I was made aware by some female residents where I work that there was a black male outside of our building who had made lewd comments to them, as well as violent threats when they walked away. One of the women had encountered the subject, whom I will call “Yusuf,” when she was attempting to return to her vehicle. She was so disturbed by the experience that she returned to the building and requested her friend escort her to her vehicle, where the incident they reported to me occurred. I informed her I would do a walking patrol outside and see if I could locate the subject.

I walked outside and encountered a female guest waiting for her Uber to arrive and was going to ask her if she had seen the subject. As I did so, Yusuf approached me and began to engage me in conversation. He oddly introduced by his full name and made numerous lewd comments about women in front of the female guest. I advised him not to do this or I would contact the police. The woman’s Uber driver arrived, and the subject attempted to proposition her and followed her to the vehicle. I told him to return to the sidewalk, whereupon Yusuf began to rant about how Jesus was merely a man and a prophet, and that I should read the Holy Quran. I informed him I had read it, and he stated it was the answer to all mankind’s problems. I advised him not to harass our residents and he walked away. I contacted the police and wrote my report. Yusuf has a long criminal history with multiple felony convictions. His criminal history goes back to 1984. Since he thinks the Quran is the answer to everything, he is likely familiar with its passages allowing for the sexual use of non-Muslim women, the “captives of the right hand” (4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50 and 70:30)

I have been aware since not long after my conversion to Islam how that religion viewed and treated women and those who refused the call to Islam. It is a scary thing to encounter it in the dead of night when you have no backup. But is also is a sobering reminder that we may not see the danger of Islamic jihad terrorism — although this danger is becoming more visible with the antisemitic “protests” and riots that are now taking place around the country — but it is always there as long as Muslims take their faith seriously. Let this encounter be a reminder to all to be observant and resolved to face one of the greatest enemies the world has ever faced. We ignore it or downplay it at our own peril.

EXCERPT COMMENTARYWestern Women and Islam

Christopher Hitchens’ comments on leftist hypocrisy regarding unassimilated Muslims remain relevant. There’s little wonder why these young men don’t consider it their moral duty to assimilate to the normative condemnation of sexual assault in the West: as Hitchens pointed out in a 2007 article, “Londonistan Calling:” “Traditional Islamic law says that Muslims who live in non-Muslim societies must obey the law of the majority. But this does not restrain those who now believe that they can proselytize Islam by force, and need not obey kuffar law in the meantime.”

For Western feminists, Islam is the elephant in the room. While many feminists refuse to address the ways in which Muslim women suffer all over the world, they even more anxiously avoid the topic of sexual abuse by migrant men from Muslim countries on their own turf. To point out the data on sexual assault by migrant men in Europe, as I did in Prey, won me the baffling label “absolutist” in the New York Times. Another review in The Standard condemned my book for implying that “sexism” is in the “DNA” of migrant men who mistreat women. Nowhere do I make such an essentialist claim. Cultural norms, uncorrected by assimilation, drive the phenomenon of migrant-perpetrated sexual assault. The Left have a serious problem grasping the implications of per capita calculations: for my critics, noticing demographic trends means painting every single member of that group with the same brush.

A constructive feminism would not be angered by the contents of my book Prey; it would confront the problem, lobbying for pragmatic solutions and tough borders in response to the unmanageable numbers of asylum applicants who enter Europe for economic purposes. Above all, it would demand that all men in Europe, no matter their creed or colour, assimilate to the cultural norms which allow women to walk the streets in safety.

HEADLINES

The UN Condemns Pakistan Again for the Abductions and Forced Conversion and Marriages of Christian and Hindu Girls
Taliban leaders enforce brutal restrictions against women, except for their own daughters
Violence Against Women ‘Systematic’ In Islamic Republic, Activists Say

The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Discretion

110. He also said, 'Because we have come to live in the desert we need to work hard praising God. If we are not going to undertake hard bodily labour, we must labour all the more praising God.'

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.