September 1, http://www.tribtimes.org

William Zambrano MD

Aug 31, 2021, 4:00:30 PM8/31/21
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/september-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

September 1, 2021

(Pro 6:16-19) Six things there are, which the Lord hateth, and the seventh his soul detesteth: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that deviseth wicked plots, feet that are swift to run into mischief, A deceitful witness that uttereth lies, and him that soweth discord among brethren.

VICTIMS OF ABORTIONBroken Branches Newsletter Issue 144, Aug/Sept 2021

NCROur Lady of Czestochowa, Patroness of women scarred by abortion

SCOTUSBLOG:  Abortion providers ask Supreme Court to block Texas ban on abortions beginning at six weeks of pregnancy

NEWS REPORT
What’s ahead for the U.S. Supreme Court this year for reproductive health

EXCERPT DENVER CATHOLICMass celebrated in front of Denver’s Planned Parenthood starts new phase of pro-life ministry

Catholics gathered across the street from Denver’s Planned Parenthood abortion facility, the largest in Colorado, Aug. 14 for the launch of a new pro-life initiative: 40 Days for Life 365.

In doing so, Denver joined a growing list of cities in the US hosting a year-round prayer vigil rather than a fall and spring campaign of 40 Days.

“God has shown us through tens of thousands of saved babies (i.e. miracles) that prayer is our most powerful weapon against this evil,” said Brad Maddock, one of the organizers of the Aug. 14 event and Denver Prays for Life.

“If fifteen elementary children were murdered today our community and news media would be outraged. Instead, we have become numb to this killing.”

During the bilingual event, Mass was said, and speakers presented between recitation of the rosary and the Divine Mercy chaplet.

The goal of 40 Days for Life 365 is peacefully to witness to the dignity of life and pray outside a designated abortion facility every day it is open. The number 365 signifies a new movement to make 40 Days prayer vigils year-round, rather than fall and spring campaigns of 40 days.

“The fight of our lives is the fight for the millions of unborn children that deserve their lives,” said Catherine Worachek, a student at Our Lady of Victory High School, who attended the event with her mother and several classmates. “Our heroes aren’t gearing up for a single fight that will culminate in a decisive victory or defeat. Instead, we are pushing for a consistent, daily effort.”

Testimony at the event included the story of a woman who found healing through the post-abortion ministry Rachel’s Vineyard, and Colorado Students for Life member David Nguyen urged those present to apply the doctrine of human dignity to their everyday life.

Thoughts and Sayings of Saint Margaret Mary: Union with God

4. Everything depends on prayer well made; but in order to pray well, one must be very recollected and mortified.

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.