April 11, http://www.tribtimes.org

William Zambrano MD

Apr 10, 2024, 3:08:25 PMApr 10
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/april-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

April 11, 2024

(Mat 25:21)  His lord said to him: Well done, good and faithful servant, because thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will place thee over many things. Enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

THE CATHOLIC THINGThe Consistency of the Consistent Ethic of Life

NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTERJessica Hanna, Catholic Mother Who Chose Life Over Treatment, Dies After Cancer Battle

THE AMERICAN CATHOLICRequiescat In Pace: Jessica Hanna

Jessica Hanna, a saintly Catholic mother of four small kids, passed away on Saturday after her long battle with cancer, which she faced with love and hope in the Lord, inspiring thousands on her journey to eternity. Her Instagram page (@blessed_by_cancer) has been filled with messages of joy even amid suffering, which I believe would be used by the Catholic Church for her canonization process and will be a guiding light for people who are suffering in their lives. Remember her family in your valuable prayers.

She was diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant with her fourth child in 2020. Despite some doctors suggesting termination of the pregnancy, she adamantly refused, determined to bring her child into the world. Following her son’s birth who was named Thomas Solanus after Blessed Solanus Casey, her scanning report indicated she was free from cancer, but unfortunately, it returned after a few months, as stated on her GoFundMe page. During one of her chemo, she wrote on Instagram, “Offering to God: Shaving my head for chemo- The Lord gives, the Lord takes away, Blessed be the name of the Lord!” In another post she says that people with terminal illness are often asked what their dream last meal would be, adding that. “For me, it was a no-brainer, my last meal would be the Supper of the Lamb- the Eucharist.”

I urge prayers for her soul. I assume that there will be fund raisers for her family and I will note those on the blog when I learn of them. May God send her husband and her four kids grace and peace to bear their terrible loss.

In my private devotions I will begin to seek the aid of Saint Jessica for pro-life causes. I believe she is one of the torches that God in His mercy send us to light our way in this frequently dark Vale of Tears.

VIA CHURCHPOP: Here's what some Instagram users said:

"Jessica you are a saint," Katie from Sweet Catholic Life wrote.

"I’m so sorry for your loss. We will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers," Keith from Grassroots Catholic also said. "If there ever was a prime example of a saint in today's world, it’s Jessica."

"A most beautiful soul. Thanks be to God for Jessica," Brittany from A Catholic Convert added. "She has touched so many hearts, including my own. A beautiful and joyful saint now in heaven."

"I’m deeply sorry for your loss," Annie from "Catholic Wife, Catholic Life" posted. "Her constant encouragements to keep the faith and pray in the face of uncertainty and suffering are something I will not soon forget. I will pray for you and all her loved ones."

"Divine Mercy Sunday...It is clear Jesus reached for her hand, and personally walked her into eternal Glory," Instagram user Maricruz Saucedo also said. "Soon to be Blessed Jessica - I saw Jesus through you. I saw Mercy, I saw grace, I saw purification, and was amazed."

"Rest in peace, dear Jessica. Will continue to pray for your soul just like you asked us to when this time came," Maggie from Saintly Heart also wrote. "Though you lived your life of suffering with joy and strength–that only a Saint can do. So pray for us too!"

Eternal rest grant unto Jessica, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Discretion

103. A hermit said,"If some distracting dispute arises between you and another, and the other denies it and says, "I said no such thing," do not argue with him or say, "You did say it." For he will be exaperated, and will say, "Very well, and I meant it."'

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.