June 19, http://www.tribtimes.com

William Zambrano MD

Jun 18, 2024, 3:28:17 PMJun 18
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/june-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

June 19, 2024

(2Th 2:15) Therefore, brethren, stand fast: and hold the traditions, which you have learned, whether by word or by our epistle.

WHAT WE NEED NOW BLOGThe Catholic Church’s Enduring Answer to the Practical Atheism of Our Age By Cardinal Robert Sarah

BLOG: Growing Rumors of a “Final Solution” for the Traditional Latin Mass - TLM

CRISIS MAGAZINE
The Problem of Blessing Same-Sex Couples and Its Consequences for the Doctrine and Life of the Catholic Church by Bishop Athanasius Schneider

INSIDE THE VATICAN EXCERPTLetter #18, 2024, Monday, June 10: Crisis and Eclipse of the Church in the West in the Words of an Elderly Priest

Q: Are we living in a form of paganism?

The elderly priest: We only think about living materially by greedily seeking the goods of this world (while always remaining dissatisfied), because after death we believe that there is nothingness.

In fact, the “Novissimi” (“the last things”) — Death, Judgement, Hell and Heaven — also have ended up in oblivion.

Hell exists and is not empty, as authoritative figures in the ecclesiastical sphere have declared, otherwise why did Jesus speak in these terms? Jesus said: “Then he will say to those on his left: Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and for his angels. Because I was hungry, and you didn’t give me anything to eat; I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me anything to drink; I was a stranger, and you did not welcome me, naked, and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison, and you did not visit me” (Gospel of Saint Matthew 25, 41-43).

Q: Is the worldly Church proclaiming a different Gospel?

The elderly priest:The Holy Scripture responds in this regard: “But even if we or an angel from heaven announce to you a Gospel other than that which we have announced to you, let him be anathema. As we have already said, I repeat it again now: if anyone preaches to you a Gospel other than the one you have received, let him be anathema. Am I perhaps seeking the favor of men, or that of God? Or do I try to please men? If I still tried to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ (From the letter of St. Paul to the Galatians 1, 8-10). And further: “The day will come, in fact, when sound doctrine will no longer be tolerated, but, due to the itch to hear something, men will surround themselves with teachers according to their own desires, refusing to listen to the truth and turning to fables. However, watch carefully, know how to tolerate suffering, carry out your work as a preacher of the Gospel, fulfill your ministry” (2 Timothy 4:3-5).

However, we must not lose hope, because the Lord said: “I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Mt 28:20).

A MOMENT WITH MARYPadre Pio: People will believe in Garabandal when it is too late

The Garabandal apparitions are not yet officially recognized, but the Church has never condemned them. The great Saint Padre Pio spoke in support of their authenticity on several occasions. This fact is important, in the light of his recent canonization.

When some Spaniards visiting San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy, asked Padre Pio if he believed in the authenticity of the Garabandal apparitions, the saintly Capuchin Father replied in his usual stern tone: "Are you still asking?... How many apparitions do you need, when they've already been happening for eight months?"

On March 3, 1962, Conchita received an unsigned, typewritten letter in Italian, with no sender's address on the envelope, and only a smudged, illegible postmark. The letter began with: "Dear little children of Garabandal, this morning the Blessed Virgin spoke to me of your apparitions." And it ended with these words: "I give you only one piece of advice: Pray and have others pray, for the world is going to perdition. People don't believe you or your conversations with the Lady in White; they will believe when it is too late."

The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Sober Living

27. A brother said to Sisois, 'I want to guard my heart.' He said to him, 'How can we guard the heart if our tongue leaves the door of the fortress open?'

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.