April 12, http://www.tribtimes.com

William Zambrano MD

Apr 11, 2024, 3:49:39 PMApr 11
to Tribulation Times
Tribulation Times

Subscribe                     Unsubscribe                     View Archives

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttps://oneyearbibleonline.com/april-oyb/?version=63&startmmdd=0101

April 12, 2024

(Heb 10:36-39)  For patience is necessary for you: that, doing the will of God, you may receive the promise. For yet a little and a very little while, and he that is to come will come and will not delay. But my just man liveth by faith: but if he withdraw himself, he shall not please my soul. But we are not the children of withdrawing unto perdition, but of faith to the saving of the soul.

MARK MALLET BLOGThe Choice Has Been Made

TUCKER CARLSON VLOG LINKEp. 87 Gerhard Müller is one the few Catholic Cardinals who’s happy to remind the world that the Church doesn’t actually belong to the Pope.

ZENIT.ORGCardinal Müller discusses the situation in the West and the importance of Christianity in an interview with Tucker Carlson

Cardinal Gerhard Müller, former prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, was interviewed about the current situation in the West and the relevance of Christianity by renowned American journalist Tucker Carlson.

On the Tucker Carlson “Uncensored” program, titled “The West is Falling. Cardinal Müller Has a Solution,” Müller addressed various topics, including the de-Christianization of Europe and the United States and the importance of keeping Christian values alive in contemporary society.

Cardinal Müller highlighted the contrast between the growth of Christianity in Africa and the de-Christianization observed in Europe and the United States. He pointed out that in these latter places, political and ideological elites have adopted a vision of humanity that is disconnected from its spiritual and transcendent dimension.

He emphasized the importance of the Christian faith in people’s lives, noting that Christians believe in their vocation to be children of God and in the hope of eternal life. Additionally, he stressed the need to promote a culture of life and defend the dignity of all people, especially the unborn and the elderly.

Cardinal Müller expressed concern about the influence of political ideologies on the Church, stating that the Pope and the ecclesiastical hierarchy must stand firm in defense of Gospel values and not allow the political agenda to dictate their actions.

In response to a question about the future of the West, Cardinal Müller emphasized that Christianity is fundamental to Western identity and culture. Without Christianity, he asserted, the West would lack a solid spiritual and cultural foundation.

The interview provided insightful perspective on the importance of Christianity in the contemporary world and the need to preserve and promote its values in today’s society.

ALETEIACatholics show lowest attendance of any US faith in survey

The Desert Fathers: sayings of the Early Christian Monks: Discretion

104. A brother asked a hermit, 'My sister is poor. If I give her alms, am I giving alms to the poor?' He said, 'No.' The brother said, 'Why is that, abba?' He replied, 'Because your relationship draws you to prefer her.'

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerR...@aol.com

"Have ANY Catholic Question? Just ask Ron Smith at: hfmin...@roadrunner.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.