pencil in May 6th, 7pm as temporary substitute for TechShop TAR, Arduino mtgs

1 view

Pete Soper

Apr 22, 2013, 5:41:30 PM4/22/13
to Triangle Arduino, triangle...@yahoogroups.com
I've asked to reserve the meeting room at Western Wake regional library
in Morrisville for Monday May 6th, but those folks are operating in the
20th century. The room was available when I got there with my piece of
paper, but that doesn't mean somebody else's piece of paper isn't ahead
of mine in the in-box, so we'll have to hang tight and I'll send word
the moment they say OK or buzz off.

But iff they said OK, then I figured there could be a joint meeting for
the sake of folks having some place to go while efforts are made to
arrange permanent meeting places for either or both groups.

I'll be in touch.

In the meantime, there was a nice meeting on Saturday. Carl Nobile
demonstrated his Django-based inventory control system, Darren Boss
showed and discussed pieces and parts of his automated beer brewing
system Jeff Crews provided an impromptu demo of the resident Splat Space
3D printer, and I demonstrated Arduino development on a Raspberry Pi
workstation using both the official Arduino IDE and the
editor/make-based scheme using Tim Marston's wonderful resources
available at http://ed.am/dev/make/arduino-mk. If anybody else has more
to share, feel free.

-Pete