Maker Fare in June

alanwiggs

May 13, 2013, 12:36:45 PM5/13/13
to triangl...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking of asking for some space for the Champ/Chump bike race machine.
(If interested I can email photos of the machine, to anyone that asks, did not want to post them to the group.)
But, I would like to walk around for an hour to check out what others are doing.

my request:
Would any one like in the group like to hang out and talk about the club or Arduinos?
Not the whole day just part of the day since, I will be able to Person the table/area for most of the day.

Company would be appreciated.

Justis Peters

May 13, 2013, 5:35:39 PM5/13/13
to triangl...@googlegroups.com
Alan,

SPARKcon and geekSPARK will have a presence at MakerFaire. Since your
Champ/Chump machine was at last year's geekSPARK, it would make a lot of
sense to co-locate with us. That way, we can all help greet folks at the
booth and we can all take turns seeing the rest of MakerFaire.

Kind regards,
Justis

Alan Wiggs

May 13, 2013, 6:07:54 PM5/13/13
to triangl...@googlegroups.com

Justice,

I welcome the offer to setup with the sparkcon folks.
Do you need min floor space requirements? I can run it off of a 12v battery, no outlets needed.

Let me know, I owe a lot to SPARKcon and would love to help out.

R,
Alan