Raspberry Pi camera shipping soon

Pete Soper

Apr 27, 2013, 12:54:47 PM4/27/13
to Splat Space, Triangle Arduino, triangle...@yahoogroups.com

Rodney Radford

Apr 27, 2013, 12:59:05 PM4/27/13
to trianglearduino
When i saw the title "Raspberry Pi camera" I was excited that perhaps it was actually shipping. Unfortunately the Newark page (and a few other distributors) have been having the "shipping soon" and "register interest" for a while now.  Initially they were supposed to have shipped months ago as I was hoping to use one for the Maker Faire balloon launch.

From following the forums, it is doubtful it will even be available in quantities by Maker Faire, and then there will be a rush to get one, so they probably will not last.

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 12:54 PM, Pete Soper <pe...@soper.us> wrote:

http://view.email.newark.com/?j=fe5a16727366027c7c1d&m=fe64157071660d747415&ls=fde9117174620c797c137672&l=fe9315747767077473&s=fe1d1c7870630d78711672&jb=ffcf14&ju=Got

-Pete