Our first sponsored event: Postdoc IdeaFest

Amy Savage

Jan 30, 2014, 3:19:13 PM1/30/14
to triangle_ee...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I hope that you are all having fun and productive semesters!

I am writing to announce the first event sponsored by the Triangle EEB Postdoc Group-a Postdoc IdeaFest! This workshop will take place over April 10-11, and focus on sharing our conceptual interests in order to develop collaborative research project.

We have secured funding for a competitive grant program, which is intended to help defray the costs associated with starting a new, collaborative research project.

Please see the attached file for a schedule and more information about this year's IdeaFest. Please note that if you are interested in participating, you will need to email me your name, departmental affiliation, talk title, and a 2 sentence summary of your research interests by Thursday, March 27, 2014.

Thanks so much, I hope to see many of you at Postdoc IdeaFest 2014!

-Amy

--
Amy M. Savage
Post-Doctoral Scholar