Attention NCAA! North Carolina woman, 45, arrested for having sex with 25-year-old son

Liberated! Isn't This What You Wanted?

Sep 21, 2016, 2:51:32 AM9/21/16
Will this work in place of the fag potty?

A 45-year-old North Carolina woman and her 25-year-old son have
been arrested for having sex with each other, police said.

Melissa Nell Kitchens allegedly had sex with Shaun Thomas
Pfeiffer sometime last month, according to a Buncombe County
police spokeswoman.

The mother and son, both of Asheville, were arrested last week
and face felony incest charges — which could land them in jail
for up to three years.

Pfeiffer was being held on $70,500 bail, according to the
Buncombe Sheriff's office. In addition to incest charges, he's
facing charges of indecent liberties with a child and is
expected in court on Sept. 30.

His mother is being held on $5,000 bail and is expected in court
on Sept. 29.

Pfeiffer's Facebook profile, which lists him as "married,"
features numerous pictures of what appears to be his baby son.
It also features several pictures of his mother.

Kitchens hinted at some family issues in a Facebook post last
year.

“Can’t get over How Handsome You Are and I’m about to Cry,” she
commented on a photo of her son. “Things are Very Stressful and
I Love You and I respect Any Decision --- As Long as your Happy
and Safe...I miss you & wish I had more time w you.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/north-carolina-woman-45-
arrested-sex-son-25-article-1.2789385

Barb Knox

Sep 21, 2016, 10:09:14 PM9/21/16
On 21/09/2016 18:50, Liberated! Isn't This What You Wanted? wrote:
> Will this work in place of the fag potty?

A few basic facts:
* Transgender does not mean homosexual.
* Homosexual does not mean incestuous.
* Incestuous does not mean transgender.

I'm sure all three disgust you, but your personal tastes are not a
reliable guide for public policy.

There is no realistic connection between having transgender-friendly
bathrooms and promoting incest, unlike what your pseudonym implies.

But you knew that, didn't you?
--
| BBB b \ Barbara at LivingHistory stop co stop uk
| B B aa rrr b |
| BBB a a r bbb | ,008015L080180,022036,029037
| B B a a r b b | ,047045,L014114L4.
| BBB aa a r bbb |

Liberated! Isn't This What You Wanted?

Sep 25, 2016, 7:13:29 PM9/25/16
Will this work in place of the fag potty?