Democrat millennial slut bartender arrested for stealing $10,000 in tips

Milo

Aug 7, 2018, 7:22:42 AM8/7/18
A North Carolina bartender faces has been accused of stealing
$10,000 in tips from the restaurant where she was formerly
employed, police say.

On June 15, Fox 8 reported that Erika Denton was found to have
altered multiple receipts at Tasu Asian Bistro in Cary between
January 1 and early June. The 26-year-old bartender would
reportedly change the food amount with the tip amount, resulting
in larger tips that she would pocket.

"It is very disappointing. It's really hard to find people that
you can trust that they can be loyal to you,” restaurant manager
Katrina Oliver told WTVD. Showing the outlet one of Denton’s
altered receipts, WTVD reported that Denton more than tripled
some tips for herself.

Arrested and charged with falsely obtaining property by false
pretense, Denton posted her $2,500 bond.

"We want to make sure that when we hire people, that they will
stay with us longer and they can provide excellent customer
services to our guests," Oliver said.

Moving forward, Oliver says that Tasu is tightening up both
operating practices and hiring procedures. The restaurant now
reviews all receipts every evening and plans to perform
background checks on employees.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/06/16/bartender-accused-
stealing-10000-in-
tips.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork