Damson plum jam by TW Garner Food

瀏覽次數:164 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ginkgoleaf

未讀,
2009年8月15日 下午1:12:012009/8/15
收件者:
Does anyone know where I can purchase damson plum jam by TW Garner
Food (the Texas Pete folks)? It used to be in all the Harris-Teeters,
but now I can't find it. My husband is missing it a lot.

Bob S.

未讀,
2009年8月15日 下午6:11:202009/8/15
收件者:
I used to but their pineapple preserves at Food Lion.
Maybe next time you're there you could check.
Good luck.

"ginkgoleaf" <ginkg...@newsonly.org> wrote in message

ginkgoleaf

未讀,
2009年8月17日 上午8:52:312009/8/17
收件者:
Thanks for the tip!

On Aug 15, 6:11 pm, "Bob S." <rsilberREMOVET...@ipass.net> wrote:
> I used to but their pineapple preserves at Food Lion.
> Maybe next time you're there you could check.
> Good luck.
>

> "ginkgoleaf" <ginkgol...@newsonly.org> wrote in message

> > Does anyone know where I can purchase damson plum jam by TW Garner
> > Food (the Texas Pete folks)?  It used to be in all the Harris-Teeters,

> > but now I can't find it.  My husband is missing it a lot.- Hide quoted text -

Papa

未讀,
2009年8月17日 上午11:29:492009/8/17
收件者:

No longer available. Here is there reply to my query:

"As of January 1, 2009 we discontinued manufacture of our GarnersR
Jams,
Jellies and Preserves. We have no more stock.

"We stopped making them because the available market did not support
the
rising costs. In other words, consumers did not want to pay enough
for our
GarnersR Jams, Jellies and Preserves for us to be able to update our
equipment, buy quality ingredients, and continue to produce.

"Thank you so much for your loyalty.

"ann

Ann Garner Riddle
Vice President
TW Garner Food Company
Winston-Salem, NC 27105"

fish...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年5月29日 上午10:55:062017/5/29
收件者:
Now I see that they discontinued their preserves, etc. The had the best on the market and really knew something was going on when I could not find it Even had friend from Winston Salem looking for it there. The only brand close to being as good is Knottsberry Farm and it is not easy to find either. Sam's Club used to carry it, but last several times they had only grape.
0 則新訊息