Health scare...

Shawn

Jan 8, 2010, 11:22:40 PM1/8/10
The cervical cyst gave me big trouble last week. Lost so much blood, I
became anemic & ended up on the floor just about every time I tried to
stand up. Went to the emergency room, where they found a heart murmur
to add to my A-fib, but at least the anemia was just above the level
where I would have had to have a blood transfusion.

Got a referral to a gyn. doc who should be able to do the surgery on a
sliding scale of some kind, so that's a good thing. Will see her late
next week & can hopefully get that finally taken care of. Don't know
what I'll do about my heart, tho. Scary stuff. I'm out of breath so
easily and am constantly aware of missed beats and odd runs of irregular
heartbeats that are completely different than the A-fib I'm used to.
Just weak and tired all the time, all of a sudden.

Seriously looking now for a job that can offer health benefits, but I
dunno' if this condition will preclude me from coverage, or what?

Starting to feel like my body is an old clunker with so many issues,
it'd just be easier to trade it in on a newer model, LOL. Wish it were
that easy....

lbgoooirish

Jan 13, 2010, 3:50:14 PM1/13/10

Oh, Shawn that's terrible. I'm sure all the stress isn't helping. I
hope you're feeling better soon. Please try to take things easy.

Loretta

Lizzie

Jan 23, 2010, 6:20:30 PM1/23/10
On Jan 8, 11:22 pm, kaleidoscope_e...@webtv.net (Shawn) wrote:

Shawn, how scary this must be!!! I'm glad you're seeing a dr soon...
You are stuck with the model you have... It just needs a little tune
up here & there... LOL
Please keep us posted... Sending positive thoughts your way!!!
((HUG))