Waaaaay too quiet in here

1 view

lbgoooirish

Nov 9, 2009, 2:32:09 PM11/9/09
I came here and posted a few times and got no answer. Now my posts
have disappeared. Boo Hoo.

Lizzie? Shawn??? Lin ? MK? Ted? Anyone?

Its me

Nov 9, 2009, 10:49:01 PM11/9/09
Hey Loretta!
How the heck are you?
How's Jim doing? I hope he's able to find somplace that has the H1N1
vaccine so he can get a shot. ANY kind of flu is the last thing he
needs! And you too.
Take care.

lbgoooirish

Nov 10, 2009, 3:01:43 PM11/10/09

Hi Lin !!!!!
So great to hear from you. Everything here is spectacular. Praise God.
I heard they had the H1N1 shots at the health dept. , but you had to
make an appointment. When I called I was told they were only for
healthcare workers, pg women and small children. I told her Jim had a
transplant and was on immunosuppressants. She said that was considered
high priority... unless he was OVER 64. From what i hear they are
having very few people wanting them, but they are truning people away
if they don't meet the criteria. Grrrr. She said to call back after
the 1st of the month. I'm still looking around for them.
How are things with you? Still E-baying?

Renegade_Bear

Nov 15, 2009, 7:24:09 AM11/15/09

Hi Liz, I'm still posting the activity post, but i'm still looking for
work, it is getting worst every day, i'm have about 6 week left to my
one year claim on unemployment, then I have no idea what I'm doing.

lbgoooirish

Nov 15, 2009, 10:24:09 AM11/15/09
> one year claim on unemployment, then I have no idea what I'm doing.- Hide quoted text -

Hi, Ted. I thought I heard that they were extending unemployment
payments again. No ????? Hope you find something soon.
Loretta

Renegade_Bear

Nov 17, 2009, 9:25:00 AM11/17/09
> Loretta- Hide quoted text -

Yes they extended it but I'm not sure how after my 1 year cliam ends
if they will extend it beyond the year or if I can open a new cliam or
what.

Lizzie

Nov 20, 2009, 5:45:01 PM11/20/09
Hey Loretta, so glad to hear from you... I'm still working at the
dental office, just glad to still have a job in this economy...
Michigan has the highest unemployment rate in the nation, so I thank
God daily... Hubby & grandkids doing well... Maggie is still hanging
in there... She turned 14 in July which is pretty old for a dog her
size... I call her my million dollar dog cuz of the amount of $$$
I've spent on her over the yrs...

How are you & Jim doing??? Is he still riding his motorcycle???
Steve put his to sleep for the winter months up here...
Too cold to ride it now...

You take care & I miss you too!!!

lbgoooirish

Nov 27, 2009, 11:37:29 AM11/27/09

Hey, Liz 1 I think of you whenever they talk about the unemployment in
MI. The economy is so terrible and will only get worse if they don't
stop the wasteful spending.

We can't complain here. Jim sold his trike and bought a bigger one.
We've gone on a cpl of Children's toy rides recently and have one more
before settling in for the winter. It usually turns bitter cold for
this one. I'm hoping this year we'll luck out.