Happy Nwe Year "2010"

Renegade_Bear

Jan 1, 2010, 9:23:00 AM1/1/10
May the new year bring Happiness, Heath & Possible Employment. Happy
New Year "2010"

Shawn

Jan 1, 2010, 6:45:09 PM1/1/10
On Jan 1, 6:23 am, Renegade_Bear <TA...@Lycos.com> wrote:
> May the new year bring Happiness, Heath & Possible Employment. Happy
> New Year "2010"

Amen to that Ted! Happy New Year!

Can you believe we're already a full decade into the new
millenium?? The Diva asked me what year I was born, the other day,
and when I told her (1965), she got the strangest look on her face and
said that she meant no offense to me, but that 1965 seemed to her like
sooooo long ago, kind of like how the 1800's sound to someone my
age?? And I kind of see what she meant! The 60's really do seem
like forever ago.

When all of us were kids, we couldn't even *imagine* life after the
year 2000. It sounded so foreign and science fiction-y. And yet,
here we are...

I'm hopeful for the new year, and the future. I think we all have to
try to be, or we'll never climb out of this sad slump we're in? It's
a scary, precarious time for a lot of people, financially, but there
have to be better times ahead...