Where ya' at with your fitness/weight situation?

Shawn

Jan 1, 2010, 6:58:06 PM1/1/10
I'm stuck in a rut! Definitely making fitness and weight loss a
priority again for the new year.

My weight has fluctuated by 15 pounds for the last year, between 158
lbs and 173 lbs. I'm currently at 170 and have been for a couple of
weeks. And while that's pretty darn good, compared to the 270 ++
that I weighed for too much of my life, it's still not where I want to
be at all.

I'm proud of myself for losing over a hundred pounds and keeping it
off for this long, but boy, do I want to lose the rest of it, once and
for all!

So for the new year, I'll focus on really switching up my diet and
trying to lose those last, stubborn, 25 or 30 pounds that just won't
seem to budge from my body.

How about you all? Anyone else have hopes for weight loss/fitness
for the new year?

Lizzie

Jan 23, 2010, 6:23:04 PM1/23/10

I'm back on Nutrisystem for the new yr... I have a long way to go &
am taking it one step at a time
I'm focusing on moving the old bod more...
Shawn, I'm so proud of you for sustaining your weight loss!!! You
deserve a big HUG!!!
You are my motivation...