cyberSPARK info! You should come!

1 view

Ashley McClelland

Sep 17, 2010, 10:23:17 AM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I was at the ideaSPARK/sparkcon kickoff/pechakucha talk last night talking about hackerspaces!  It went well, and I got a lot of interest after the talk, including someone who has seed funding and is interested in starting a fablab set up in Downtown Durham... More on that as I learn more about it!

I know we have a few people headed out to showcase their awesome projects at cyberspark... Here are the details:

Location / Times:

Fragment, 226 Fayetteville St, Raleigh, NC

Friday: 5-8pm

Saturday: 2-10pm

I'm definitely going to try to make it out for Saturday. Hope to see some of you other hackers there and looking forward to seeing those of you who have projects @ cyberSPARK!

P.S. - if anyone wants to carpool from Durham, I might be down for that!

--ashley

Jeffrey Crews

Sep 17, 2010, 11:21:10 AM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
I can't carpool tonight because I am already halfway there (work in the RTP) but I could give you a ride tomorrow; I'm supposed to be there 2-10 at a minimum (might go early)

JC

Ashley McClelland

Sep 17, 2010, 11:30:28 AM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Anyone who has a color printer -- we could use one of these in color at cyberSPARK -- or in black in white! I'll bring some tomorrow, but we can always use more. :)

--ashley
flier.docx

Ashley McClelland

Sep 17, 2010, 11:41:10 AM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Anddd.. PDF form! :)
flyer.pdf

Lenore Ramm

Sep 17, 2010, 11:54:27 AM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Looks great! I don't think this is a big deal but Beyu Caffe needs an extra f.

We don't have specific plans for Craft/Make night this upcoming Monday, do we?

Lenore
http://eronel.blogspot.com | http://eroneldesigns.com

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Ashley McClelland

Jeffrey Crews

Sep 17, 2010, 12:02:35 PM9/17/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Done. One in color for the top, 3 more to hang below with extra tear-tabs.
Do we have our own QR code yet? :-)

jc