Upcoming *Events* At Durham Makerspace/SplatSpace(?)

1 view

Ashley McClelland

Sep 15, 2010, 1:40:55 PM9/15/10
to Durham Makerspace, triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

our first meeting went awesomely. Thanks for coming out! -> http://twitpic.com/2oio4i

We have 3 upcoming events in the coming week:

Software Sunday: Comparative Programming
Sunday, September 21st @ 6pm
Solve a challenge (TBA) in any language. Talk about why you chose that language, and the features of the language you utilized. All skill levels welcome, beginners through senior engineers welcome.

Board Member/Organizational Planning Group
Tuesday, September 24th @ 6pm-7pm
(prior to member meeting at 7pm)
Interested in being on the board for Durham Makerspace? Come early and discuss organizational infrastructure. Volunteer to be on the board. Look through bylaws with us and start drafting with us! Pizza provided for those who attend. :)

Open Meeting
Tuesday, September 24th @ 7pm

Open to everyone! Come see the space!

Learn to Crochet!
Monday, September 27th @ 7pm

Designed for the complete beginner! Already crochet? Come help out, share some of your work, or just crochet with us!

Ok soooo, this will be easier once we get a google calendar and a more centralized web presence once we pick a name...

Which brings me to... SPLAT SPACE? Google moderator says *go!* Love it?

-- ashley

blank.jpg

Ashley McClelland

Sep 15, 2010, 2:05:26 PM9/15/10
to Durham Makerspace, triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Woops! Corrected dates below:

Software Sunday: Comparative Programming
Sunday, September 19th @ 6pm

Tuesday, September 21st @ 6pm-7pm

Tuesday, September 21st @ 7pm