Muffin, muffin, who's got the muffin?

Jeffrey Crews

Sep 17, 2010, 10:10:21 AM9/17/10
to triangle-hackerspace
Hacker People:

Does anyone who is planning to go by Cyberspark this evening have a spare (used) muffin fan laying around? I mean a small one, like a 2" or so, not a huge power supply monster. I had a moment of Makerbot inspiration and thought I might try some on the spot hacking of it if I have the chance.

I've got one at home (but I think it'd be too big) and there are probably several on the bin wall at TSRDU, but I'm not going to either place before I go to Sparkcon.

If someone can grab one on their way over and let me use it tonight/tomorrow, that would be awesome and I'd be your BFF and stuff. Otherwise I'll try to swing by TSRDU tomorrow and get one. Many thanks.

JC