Lightning Talks on November 12th @ 7pm! Help us promote it!!

Ashley McClelland

Nov 3, 2010, 12:09:02 AM11/3/10
to Durham Makerspace, triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

Attached is a flyer for the lightning talk event. It's shitty res, I know. Let's deal with it for now unless someone wants to make a better one real quick. :)

Please print out and litter these around your workplace, coffee shops, library, SIG's, meetups, etc, so we can get the word out.
We need your help! Also, if you think your workplace (or you) might be interested in sponsoring food or beverages for the event, please direct them to us! They can contact us at in...@splatspace.org and someone on the board will get back to them with sponsorship details.

If people ask more about the event, direct them to the website for more details. Invite your friends to talk! We have about 6 talks right now, but It'd be great to get 10 or 11 talks together for the night-- so if you know someone who might have an interesting 5 minute talk, ask 'em to attend (it's free and everyone is welcome) and give a talk, too!We are asking people make at least 1 slide for the presentation, and submit it by Wednesday, November 10th at midnight to in...@splatspace.org. If someone intends to speak, have them send us an email with their intent to speak by the end of this week if possible.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to the event.

--ashley
minisplatflyers.jpg

Bryan Pearson

Nov 3, 2010, 8:34:39 AM11/3/10
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com, Durham Makerspace

What topics have people signed up to talk about?