Group hack

Luke Meyer

Jan 18, 2011, 11:05:16 PM1/18/11
to Triangle Hackerspace
Some of you may have attended my session at SplatSpace with some live-
coded Android examples. I can't make it out to Durham often but I'm
hoping to get some collaboration happening between the hackerspace
folks and TriDroid (and BTW, hope there's a Raleigh-area space soon).

Meetup this Thursday if you are interested: http://www.meetup.com/TriDroid/calendar/15796094/

I would like to kick into gear the discussions that have already begun
about getting together as a group to hack on a project (or projects)
involving Android. The idea is for as many as want to participate to
work on a joint project; it could be just an Android app, but likely
would include a web application and perhaps other mobile platforms.

For this meetup I'd like to discuss the nature of the project(s) and
hear some ideas for what to work on. Sharing development experiences
with other hackers is why I started this group and is where I plan to
focus my attention for a while.