Member Report In Absentia

Bill Culverhouse

Apr 24, 2012, 4:36:25 PM4/24/12
to triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
I should be getting the banners tomorrow, I can leave them in the space or make arrangements
to get them to whomever will be opening up at the Burl-Faire. I had a question about whether the
qr code should be on there or not, and set the file off before hearing that it *should* be on there.
Of course I chose the not QR coded version. So there.

I finished Death Ray #0001. Satelite dish with a couple hundred mirror hexegons glued on it.
Works well. Many cardboards lost their lives.

3d scanning is coming along. I'm trying to get a rotating platform that should simplify
and coolify the whole process. It's still not ready for prime time. I need to Buy/beg/borrow
a much better computer.

MendelMax isn't going to be ready for this weekend.

Ultimaker and Cupcake are printing well. Though I'll probably not carry them to the faire if
I don't have the scanning working.

And that is that.

-b