Re: [Triangle Hackerspace] Hanging out at the space on Saturday!

Richard Milward

Sep 11, 2010, 10:12:24 AM9/11/10
to armccl...@gmail.com, triangle-h...@googlegroups.com
The TROSA yardsale is going on today and tomorrow -- lots of furniture and building supplies.
1820 James St.  --  http://www.trosainc.org/
--Richard

On Sep 9, 2010, Ashley <armccl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We'll be at the space all day on Saturday for anyone who wants to come
by and check it out! I put details on the meetup site here:

http://meetup.com/trianglehackers

We'll also be meeting inside the space for next Tuesday's meeting.
Everyone who has donated initially will receive a key to the space, as
long as they agree to signing the member agreement and filling out an
application form. You can do that on Saturday or at the meeting on
Tuesday, and we'll have keys available at Tuesday's meeting.

Also, we really need tables and chairs in the meantime. :) We have 6
chairs and a conference table that we can use for now, but donations
and loans are welcome. Saturday would be a great day to bring
equipment donations by.

Let me know if you have question about upcoming events! I'm working on
getting a more streamlined presence together for the Durham space in
the meantime.

Ashley