Bike fitting and new seat

Alex Rieger

Jun 12, 2024, 12:00:25 PMJun 12
to Triad Ride List
Hello all!

I am interested in getting my bike fitted and was wondering where people thought was the best place to go (and not too expensive, would like to spend not more than $150ish if possible). I dont race or anything, im mostly concerned about comfort. I mainly road ride for fun.

Also, I am looking to get a new seat for my road bike that is actually comfortable. I have my measurements between the ischial tuberosities and was wondering what other women on here have had luck with as far as brand and type of seat. I know this is mostly specific to the person, just like running shoes, but figured it would be good to get some input from the cycling community here! Is there a specific shop I could go that might help me find the best seat based off measurements or let me try some out?

thank you!

sincerely an inexperienced road cyclist who just wants to be more comfortable!