Thursday Group Ride - 8:30 AM - 40ish miles - 17 to 19 mph

Michael Amend

Jun 12, 2024, 8:26:59 AMJun 12
to Triad Ride List
Rolling at 8:30 AM from the parking lot near Blue Vnilla.

I will post a route later today.  If you want to ride 17 to 19 mph in a group, Wednesday night, I will be on the Chick-Fil-A ride tonight.

Please let me know if you plan to ride Thursday morning.

Michael Amend

Michael Amend

Jun 12, 2024, 4:22:03 PMJun 12
to Triad Ride List
Here is the route for Thursday morning.  Order of many of the roads suggested by Tim.