Thursday Group Ride - 9:00 AM - 44 miles - 17-18 mph

michael...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2023, 4:43:08 PM2/22/23
to Triad Ride List
I will post by 8:00 AM tomorrow if it is too windy to ride safely.  Right now predictions are 14 mph with gusts in the high 20's.  I am hoping the numbers are lower in the morning.

Leaving from the parking lot near Blue Vnilla in Summerfield at 9:00 AM.  Please let me know if you plan to ride with us.

Michael Amend

Michael Amend Gmail

Feb 23, 2023, 6:52:25 AM2/23/23
to michael...@gmail.com, Triad Ride List
I have checked several weather apps, and lowest “wind gusts” prediction I can find at 9:00 AM is 29 mph. Ride cancelled.

There is a spin class at Spears Y at 9:30 today.

Michael Amend