Yakima 5-bike Bike Rack

Bradley Schilit

May 21, 2024, 7:42:34 AMMay 21
to Triad Ride List
Is anyone looking for a hitch mounted Bike Rack?  We are trying to get rid of our Yakima full tilt 5.  Descriptioin below:

Looking for $50.  It is a great rack and it is barely used.  We just do not need 3 bike racks.  Text me or call me if interested at 813-601-1908.

Brad Schilit

bschilit

May 21, 2024, 9:27:57 PMMay 21
to bradley...@gmail.com, Triad Ride List
Correction for the price…looking for $250obo, not $50.

Brad
Sent from my iPhone