Bike Marshals needed for the Oct. 1st Women's Only Run

John Hepburn

Sep 22, 2022, 8:43:04 PMSep 22
to triadc...@googlegroups.com

Thank you to the folks that have contacted me and agreed to help.

We could use some more Bike Marshalls for The Women’s Only Run.  It is back on October 1, 2022.  We need some cycling volunteers to lead and monitor the 5K course.  The funds raised are used for Mammograms for people that cannot afford them.

Please let me know if you can help by contacting me off list.  Jhep...@gmail.com  I will send you the details early next week.

Plan on wearing your GVC jersey for this Saturday morning Oct 1 event.

Your help with this event will help with early diagnosis and save lives.

Please help if you can and thanks,

John Hepburn