Suds @ Oden A+, A, B & C rides. July 27th-Oden Brewery-8am-Note start location

John Erickson

Jul 25, 2024, 10:35:23 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to Triad Ride List
Ride starts at Oden Brewery, 802 West Gate City Boulevard, G'boro
Saturday July 27th
Wheels down 8am
Not sure who will help lead routes this week so download the route if possible, I'll post them here tomorrow & a name of anyone helping (text me if you can help). I will be on the B route.
A+ ride 55-60 miles give or take a few, average  around 21-22+ average ( hard ride, if U get dropped, join the A, same route)
A= goal is even smooth 20 average, keeping group togetherhard when its EZ, EZ when its hard  (Thanks Mike/Scott for letting me borrow the quote)
B ride 50-55 miles give or take a few, average goal around 19
C   45 miles give or take a few, average  around 17.5
Routes will be posted Friday
1 store stop around  1/2 way
Cost= Free, just be safe & predictable!
This is NOT a 'no drop ride'

No sweep on duty, regroup at stop signs, helmets required, blinkys suggested/needed, no earbuds/headphones PLEASE!

text me if you have questions: