Last call for Greensboro Velo Club custom "Mistral "jackets.

Dale B Brown

Jan 6, 2023, 9:11:46 AM1/6/23
Folks, we have enough orders now that allow us to send this order in, so  let me know quickly so you can be part of this order.

If you are undecided, make up your mind quickly because we want to get this order in.

There is a size large at the shop to try on and examine "build quality".

Here's a report by a GVC member who already has one:

"Great jacket, first ride on a foggy and cool misty day. Aero fit and mobility wasn’t hindered. Sleeves fit well, no air penetration. Even with gloves the zipper easy to grab. I like it."
Ronald Laboard

Payment needs to be up front at the shop... reg $189.  This special group buy is $145 + tax = $154.79.

Act fast please. If no one else is interested, I will place this order the first of next week.

Thanks
Dale

GVC_mistral_jacket.png

--