Sunday ride/Weather Permitting

Woodie Anderson

May 26, 2023, 10:30:17 AM5/26/23
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
For those interested, I am watching the weather for the possibility of riding Sunday. It would be in the 30-35 mile range at a similar pace to the 12-15 I conducted on Mother's day. I cannot be sure yet, but I will post soon if it looks possible.

If the ride can happen, it will be officially posted at a GVC Training ride. It will be open for all riders and will have some instruction/advice on riding in groups/climbing/or other techniques that may help riders improve their skills. Always a good, and different route. Helmets are always required, blinking taillights should be standard safety equipment. Hopefully, this weekend will give us a chance for a ride.

Woodie Anderson, CdO Staffer