Thursday Group Ride 9:00 AM - 45 miles - 17 to 19 mph

michael...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2023, 6:29:20 PM4/4/23
to Triad Ride List
We will leave form the parking lot near Blue Vnilla in Summerfield.  I will post the route tomorrow.

Please let me know if you plan to join us.

Michael Amend

michael...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2023, 5:15:18 PM4/5/23
to Triad Ride List
Starting form Blue Vnilla in Summerfield.  Rolling at 9:00 AM.

We are planning on 50 miles Thursday (not as hilly as the last couple rides).  If you want to ride with us and you want a 40 or 45 mile route, just let me know and I will send them to you.  All three routes have the same store stop.  If more than one person prefers a 45 mile ride, I may change the distance.  Regardless, the last 20 miles a really flat and downhill overall by , so it is a fun way to finish a ride.

Please let me know if you want to ride with us.

Michael Amend

Michael Amend

Apr 5, 2023, 5:19:51 PM4/5/23
to Triad Ride List
I posted the wrong route.  Here is the one for tomorrow.  Thanks, Bill, for letting me know.

Michael Amend