Apple Pie Ride Route Marking Volunteers needed.

Michael Amend

Jun 23, 2024, 2:13:17 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to Triad Ride List
I plan to maar the routes for the APR on the morning of Friday, June 28.  I would love to have some help as there will be four routes this year.  25 miles, 40 miles, 63 miles and 76 miles.

I like to have two people in each car.  One to drive and the other to mark the turns.

Please let me know if you are willing to help.  If Friday morning does not work for you, let me know.  I am happy to give give you some instructions and a couple cans of paint.

We will meet at Alamance Presbyterian Church at 8:30 AM on Friday morning.

Michael Amend