The Badin Lake Area!!!!!!!!!!!!Bike Route Planning.

Hubert Miller

Aug 1, 2014, 10:04:51 AM8/1/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 was inquiring about the badin lake area for bike routes, My family has owned property there for 40yrs. Contact me and we can put together a ride. i know the area fairly well. That would be a great ride. we cld even travel to dennis vineyard from badin, it's in albamarl excuse that spelling.LOL   Let me know if ur interested?

John B

Aug 2, 2014, 3:37:13 PM8/2/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com, hlmil...@hotmail.com
That would of been me.  I was down there, possibly planning to ride, but with the weather I decided to leave my bike at home.  I go down there with the family every so often on the weekends.  Next time there is a nice weekend and I'm down I would love to ride.  Let me know if you have a good route.

Thanks

John

Hubert Miller

Aug 28, 2014, 6:26:49 AM8/28/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com, Robert Alston, ervin kelly, JAMES THOMPSON, Marcus Staley, Max Samuelsson, ginny....@ymcagreensboro.org, marlee...@ymcagreensboro.org, kwr...@kreedphoto.com, Joy D Savage, Pete Lyons

From: gixx...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: The Badin Lake Area!!!!!!!!!!!!Bike Route Planning.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:07:42 -0400
To: hlmil...@hotmail.com

Hey Hubert, I'm going to be up at Badin Lake this weekend if you want to ride.

Sent from my iPhone

From: hlmil...@hotmail.com
To: gixx...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 16:50:05 -0400

Hi john sounds good,i have a house @ dixie shore, and i also spoke with steve @ the trek store in g.s.o. stay in touch we'er gonna do this,i'll check out the uwharrie area also. take care
Hubert M.

Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 12:37:13 -0700
From: gixx...@gmail.com
To: triadc...@googlegroups.com
CC: hlmil...@hotmail.com

Hubert Miller

Aug 28, 2014, 6:37:56 AM8/28/14
to triadc...@googlegroups.com, Robert Alston, ervin kelly, JAMES THOMPSON, Marcus Staley, Max Samuelsson, ginny....@ymcagreensboro.org, marlee...@ymcagreensboro.org, kwr...@kreedphoto.com, Joy D Savage, Pete Lyons
my address is in the dixie shore area...........every area has a shoreline drive